Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guest Blog By Niyala



! Niyala’s Mindless Orchestra Blog !

Hey Bloggers ! I’m so excited to tell you about the field trip 4th Grade went to. It was a NC Symphony Concert at White Oak High School. There were lots of 4th Graders there and I was one them.
The Orchestra played lots of music and lots of instruments: they played four different kinds of Instruments Families. We learned a song called “Ode To Joy” in the Music room. Miss Taylor helped us learn to sing the song in German; it was funny but fun to sing. Then we sang the song in English and it was easier. We listened to Beethoven. That’s who wrote “Ode To Joy”. I love listening to Beethoven’s music.
I love music class too and will never forget music. Music is one of my favorite subjects. I love my Music Teacher Miss Taylor and I love the way she teaches music. She is a big inspiration to music and many more. I love being with Miss Taylor for all the 5 years I’ve been there and I love Northwoods Elementary School! Bye, thanks for reading my blog! Peace!

10 comments:

teachtheworldto-sing said...

NIYALA! awesome blog!

Niyala said...

I THINK MY BLOG IS AWESOME SO READ IT PLZ THSNK YOU

monique said...

Wow Niyala! thatwas fun singing Ode to Joy, I liked all of the songs too.
Monique

kaleshia said...

hey niyala it is your best friend kaleshia nice job on the blog spot peace!

nashada said...

dear bf you did good i love how you talked about the trip that we went on your the best bf

anaysia said...

good job on your music blog.
It was totally mindless your sister anaysia.<3 u peace.

briana said...

briana nice blog peace to u

zaniiya said...

nice blog niyala its ur sister zaniiya its so mindless

zaniiya said...

!!i love ur blog!!

alexis said...

good blog niyala love it