Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guest Blog by Alexis




Blog by Alexis: Music in our schools month!



I like the rhythm stick challenges and I like when we do the freeze dance. I like when we play instruments and I love when Miss Taylor teaches us. She is the best music teacher because she can sing and she plays the piano very nicely. Wow! I love music we are on recorder now and we are learning. We had to take a test. One of my friends taught me where the notes B A G are, but I want to learn more. We are having the recorders soon I’m going to play it every day to win a belt. First it going to be white, then when I pass all color belts I will be a black belt. If I practice a lot I can get better.
!!!I LOVE MUSIC!!! (Picture from wikipedia.org/recorders)

11 comments:

teachtheworldto-sing said...

Great Blog Alexis!

matthew said...

cool post

jessie said...

i like your blog alexis i think its cool i think the same thing of ms.taylor to

alexis said...

thank you mrs.taylor

zaniiya said...

Love it alexis so cool it had rlly nice words and it was good

Gage said...

I agree with teachtheworldto-sing its cool

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ALEXIS!!!!!

rasaan said...

good job you yes

rakim said...

thank u

alexis said...

thx you guys

Jessie said...

Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!