Monday, December 3, 2012

Guest Post By Zaniiya

Hey! Hey! This is Zaniiya in Mrs. Henkle’s class.
I am a person that loves to listen to music; music like Hip-Hop, Pop, Country, Kids Rap, Gospel, and many more.
I have many favorite singers like Keisha Cole, Keri Hilson, Beyonce, Taylor Swift. I love music so much because if I am bored it gives me something to do. Music will light up my whole entire day. I love music and it is just right for me. Nobody just wants to sit down all day with nothing to do.
So turn on your listening caps and turn on the radio!
Bye luv u all!

8 comments:

alexis.s said...

good job Zaniiya !!!! ;)

Carmen said...

I like your blog Zaniiya, and i like music 2. it is cool.

Jessie said...

I love your BLOG Zaniiya you are talented your good at typing BLOG'S everybody else is 2. I like the music you like 2 I love Taylor Swift 2 I have a inspration it is Adele I love her songs. So GREAT JOB.

Katajia said...

I love Beyonce to girl and this is Katajia and Keisha Cole Trey Songz and many more even Ms.Taylor which it's my name by the way love all!!!

Zaniiya!!!! i luv yall so much!!! said...

Thankyou i luv yall so much!!!!

briana said...

good job zaniiya i like your log good job

VICTORIA SIAD I LOOOOOVED IT !!!!!!!!!! said...

i loved that i love music to it is very cool giiiiiirl i love talor swift and beyonce you just made me so happy good work you have a talent I LOVED THAT BLOG THAT WAS MY FAVORATE THANKS GIIIIIIIIIIIRL

pearl said...

i like taylor swift and i also like karryunderwood