Friday, September 28, 2012

Niyala’s Awesome Music Blog!!!!!!!



     I love music. Music is my passion. I listen to all kinds of music such as (   Rock, Pop, Soul, Gospel, Hip-Hop, and Rap). I grew up with music. Some famous people back then that I would listen to were: Aaliyah, Tupac, B.I.G, Mary J. Blidge, SWV, TLC, Michael Jackson, DMX, and many more.

I love to learn new rhythms, songs, and music. I have a FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Music Teacher named Miss Taylor. Miss Taylor teaches me new things in music that I didn’t even know. Now isn’t that something???
 
(picture from google images search)
Ok a couple weeks ago all the 5th graders should have already listened and played a song called “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan.
Gloria Estefan is from Cuba. 

                                   (Click here to listen to the song on Amazon.com)

I love music sooooooooooo much! You can tell that because I keep saying that. Anyways soon I’ll be off to the 6th grade with a new music teacher L NOT COOL DUDE NOT COOL!!!!!.

Miss. Taylor will always be my music teacher FOREVER!!!! Well anyways I’m done here. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and if I messed up or if you liked it please comment it would mean a lot. TTYL (Talk To You Later)

Niyala

42 comments:

teachtheworldto-sing said...

You are a great writer Niyala! Thanks for being our guest blogger this week!

matthew said...

nice blog niyala

devin said...

good work

matthew said...

i also love music

JROCCJR(JEREMIAH) said...

I KNOW NOTORIOUS BIG HE IS A PRETTY GOOD RAPPER AND 2PUC

MEGHAN said...

I <3 what u said about music u rock....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pop(Donovan said...

I like hip pop better than any music

nashada said...

you did a good job on telling use how musica is to you it was good and you are very smart

z said...

love it i want to make one

MEGHAN said...

I LOVE WHAT U SAID ABOUT MUSIC IT ROCKS

celena said...

hey niyala that was a awesome blog cant wait to see what you write next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

music cb said...

i will miss her to

MEGHAN said...

I LOVE WHAT U SAID ABOUT MUSIC...IT ROCKS

amara abram said...

I like the text or messge the she wrote because i lisen to that music or those artis and i likewhat she wrote about miss.taylor

aidenAM said...

thats good i liked it it does suck you have to leave your freinds.

celena said...

hey it is me agin celen and i wont to make one

briana aka bri said...

music rocks oh niyala you are the best music rocks

Jessie said...

Good job Niyala I love ur blog it was so cool I also love music to, Good Job!!!

CHRISTIAN said...

awsome,great fantastic,GOOD JOB.

CHRISTIAN said...

AWSOME JOB.

Carmen said...

Like your blog Niyala!!!!

michaela said...

you did a fabulous job

nneika etienne said...

you did good on the blog that you made i know six grade will stink with a new music teacher but you are a good friend and did good





love:nneika etienne

sd seanheem said...

i like you blogstot make me one

cool dude said...

i know its the cool king :D ;D

alexis s. said...

i love it thats so good thats realy realy good i love it :)

alexis s. said...

Bravo Niyala bravo :)(:

Erin said...

That was 2 awesome 2 not read at all!:) BTW, it is really gr8! ;) EF

Jessie said...

I love this blog Niyala Its so cool. I will miss Ms.Taylor to she is such a good music teacher I will miss her so much and I will miss the Music room to and I llove music as always.

Edgard said...

Your blog is so awosome it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Hawkins said...

I like it niyala.

shawn said...

Hi niyala awsome blog it is long but cool bye.

Niyala said...

Thanks guys for the comments <3

Josiah said...

GOOD JOB NIYALA.

Bilal said...

It was good and funny =]!

taylor said...

this is so cool this is so so so nice you wrote a cool and nice blog.

MiZzIcEcReAm~{Xavia} said...

i enjoyed this so much!!!

kharley said...

nice comment

kingdarius said...

this is a cool blog and I will think is not the last one too

Precious!!! said...

Hey Niyala Its Ur best Friend U Did a fantasic job

COOLGIRL said...

Niyala that was great!I really liked it.!!!!AWESOME!!!!That was cool!!THAT WAS A COOL BLOG!!!!!!

J22653{JERRINA} said...

LOL.REALLY COOL KEEP POSTING